Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday

Recap: BCLI football moved to 18-6-2 and football teasers went 1-0 moving total to 2-1 +.9units

I see too much risk in virtually every single possible bet in the NFL today. Am I worried about besmirching my 75% football record? No, I just dont want to do it with this weeks games. So I only have one play considering the Lions seem to have too many injuries to bet on.

JETS -2.5 over Miami------Jets should have the motivation to improve and play their best after losing on the road by a huge 41-0 in Jacksonville. If the Jets can handle Indianapolis and almost beat them at home, why wouldnt they be able to handle Miami at home? Miami's "good" defense is an illusion built on games against nasty teams like Houston, Tennessee and Buffalo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home