Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Continuing Crisis

......O thou wall,
that girdlest in those wolves, dive in the earth,
And fence not Athens!
.....Piety, and fear,
Religion to the gods, peace, justice, truth,
Domestic awe, night-rest, and neighbourhood,
Instruction, manners, mysteries, and trades,
Degrees, observances, customs, and laws,
Decline to your confounding contraries,
And let confusion live!
---Timon of Athens

BCLI plays fall hard to 27-30 -4.49units
BCLI line theoretical plays move to 69-78 -11.4units

A sick, despicable day and I am disgusted at going 1-4. Cabrera walks only 2 but the Orioles lose; Blanton gets rocked yet i still lose betting on the Rangers, the stronger offense; Duke shuts down the Cubs yet the Pirates cant make contact facing a left hander; and the Phillies waste a fine Wolf performance at home. This is not what I deserve. I DEMAND justice.....Clinton, you scumbag lying asshole, you want to continue to keep the American people from the truth. You didnt kill Bin Laden. So what? Nobody else did either. You're also not the fucking president anymore, so shut the fuck up. You took your one shot and you missed. The CIA did a lot of work giving you one more chance. Tenet advised no, Clarke advised no(because he was cozy with U.A.E royals) and you said no because, due to the fact that you were impeached, you werent technically the commader in chief anymore and didnt have the authority to lead the military. You disgraced the Presidency in many ways and everyone knows that, how can you profess to care that ABC will besmirch the reputation of an administration so shameless in its acceptance of sleaze that it pardoned Marc Rich and vandalized the oval office as its final acts?
As angry and pissed off as I am at this shit, I will still grow and evolve as a handicapper. There have been 4 pitchers(Rich Hill, Clemens, Loaiza and Pettite) who I have bet against due to my perception of their overvaluation. The one thing that they had in common was that they had just come off 3 or 4 really good starts. The official line adjusted, favoring them more, and it turned out to be RIGHT to do so as every single one of them pitched a 4th or 5th consecutive good start. I will incorporate this phenomenon into my future plays. And I better win with it, or I will call for retributional justice(actually im calling for that anyway), attacks against America, Bush's assassination, whatever it takes. In fact, I am so pissed about this, I WANT Iran to enrich more fucking uranium, I WANT death to Israel and America to punish them for lying about who started wars. Fuck it. I better win today.

Plays:
Arizona -105(BCLI line -126) over Stl and UNDER 9.5---------Here it is: Batista has just had 4 excellent starts allowing just 6 earned runs total. Since im now using this situation, which i have LOST to, as an indicator to bet on, ill take AZ. Weaver is having a bad year and even arizona, which has been scoring poorly lately(but only slightly more poorly than sane Louis), should be able to beat him.

Florida -122(BCLI line -130) over Philly and UNDER 8.5------having just bet on philly twice based on their 'strong' offense, I have been disgusted by their offensive performance the last two days. Lieber was rocked by Florida last meeting so he could come back and do well here. However, Johnson is SOO much harder to hit than Lieber and the Marlins are the anointed ones right now(thanks for that no hitter last night, Sanchez, it saved me from being blanked which i fucking hate) and I cant see them losing again until Nolasco pitches. Johnson is dominating.

Mets -120(BCLI line -150) over LAD-------Glavine's last start sucked, he needs to rebound here. I am aware than La hits .300 vs lhp's(well, not anymore) but seeing as how the Dodgers got shut out by at best an average Lhp doug Davis, losing me money, 2 days ago, and then scoring only 2 off Capuano yesterday, what am I suppose to think. Of Penny's last 10 starts, he's only made it past the 6th innings 2 times. He's not nearly as good as he was early in the season and the Mets offense is more consistent, if not a lot better, than the Dodgers.

I demand that these picks win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home