Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday

BCLI plays fell to 18-20 -3.28units
BCLI line theoretical plays fell to 43-46 -7.21units

Plays:
Florida +121(BCLI line +117)------both pitchers did well against these offenses last time but Sanchez is harder to hit than Capuano and Milwaukee has an extremely weak offense, both for the season and lately. Tampa and the Cubs are below Milwaukee in hitting, but i dont think anyone else is. It looks like in their last nine games Florida has scored 54 runs and milwaukee has scored 28.

Yankees -170(BCLI line -172)-------Lidle is decent and has been doing decently. Except for last start where he failed. I think Lidle is good enough to be able to rebound here against the Twins. Silva has probably allowed more hits this year than anyone in baseball, if the Yankees dont hit him.......well, I think they will. Might be a good run line to bet.

well, -3.28units over 38 bets. Not good. Hater comments declaring BCLI 'dead'. But it could be worse. Whenever you think things are bad for you, read some stories from here. The fucking Republicans are trying to ban internet gambling because.......why? Because it ruins people's lives when they go into debt and lose money? If that's the only reason, they should also ban post-secondary education because SOME people do go into debt and lose a lot of money on that. I know there's injustice in the world, but listen to some of this shit:
"I have a Master's degree that is apparently useless. Currently I have three jobs to support myself, all of them temp positions. I'm overqualified for most work, and underqualified for work within my own field. Trapped in limbo with a $120,000 tab on my head, I have been told frankly by my lenders that with all my interest and the 30-year repayment program (because I can't do it any other way right now) that I will be paying somewhere in the range of $500,000 and one million dollars. All in the name of a dream wherein I would become a journalist, at a meager $25,000 salary, chasing stories and serving the public. Blah blah blah.
This is a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't kind of world. Without a college education, no one wants to really hire you. With too much education, no one wants to hire you. I will pay thousands of dollars to some mythical institution that gave me the power (ie money) to attend school to pursue my dreams....only to find that with my wishes granted, my dreams are destroyed as I struggle in administrative temping just to get enough money to pay the bills. On top of that, I'm told I should be very grateful I was even accepted into the temp pool at all.I had the thought of killing myself many times, but the realization that my loan's responsibility would merely fall onto the shoulders of my co-signer (my mother) is what really keeps me going."

"HEAL LOAN HORROR - Here is my story and I am so thankful that there is a website like this one. In 1984 I took out an $18,000 HEAL loan (health education assistance loan) to get through medical school. I didn't realize at the time the lifelong ramifications of this loan and how it has destroyed my life and my entire medical careerAfter a couple years I was sanctioned from Medicare because this HEAL loan is tied to every Federal insurance program out there. I was barred from seeing Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, Champus, etc. patients. I was told if I saw them, even for FREE, I would be arrested and put in jail. I went bankrupt and ultimately lost my entire practice and am now unemployed. I was told that when I turn 65 they will take my social security money"

"The Dept. of Ed. has an "Income Contingent" paymentplan whereby the balance outstanding on a studentloan is "discharged" after 25 years of payments"

Lines: SF -124(BCLI line -138) vs Cubs
AZ -105(BCLI line -109) vs Wash
Phi -134(BCLI line -128) vs Atl
Mets -113(BCLI line -156) vs Hou
Mil -131(BCLI line -127) vs Fla
Stl -220(BCLI line -198) vs Pitt
Cin +109(BCLI line Cincy -119) vs SD
LAD -150(BCLI line -144) vs Col
Det -131(BCLI line -133) vs Laa
Tor -141(BCLI line -139) vs Bos
NYY -170(BCLI line -172) vs Minn
Sea -103(BCLI line -111) vs Tampa
Tex -141(BCLI line -126) vs vs Cleve
CWS -165(BCLI line -219) vs KC
Oak -124(BCLI line -112) vs Balt

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want such sites to become as much as possible, and their number increased with every day!
- bannedchatter.blogspot.com y
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home