Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MARYLAND +2.5 over Nevada------------Major Strength of Schedule differential it seems to me. Maryland has beaten some good teams. Has Nevada even played any? Oh, Missouri 69-17 L non-cover. Texas Tech L non-cover. Nevada has a couple M and M's.......that's about it. Maryland has a CT QB(She's the best out of Illinois....I think its safe to say that.....bwaaa). A Da'Rel....he'll keep it real. And a Darrius. You dont have to speak Farsi to understand this one.....just look around this website a bit. MARYLAND HUGE.(Win 42-35)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ηey! І'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

my webpage :: boom trucks

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You гeallу make it apρear so eаѕy along with your prеsentation but ӏ finԁ thіѕ mаttеr to be аctuallу оnе thіng
ωhich I feel I'd never understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely extensive for me. I'm having a looκ ahead in your next ѕubmit, I
will attempt tο get the hold of it!

Loοk аt my webpаgе - Tensmachines.biz

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home