Saturday, October 17, 2015

NEW YORK METS(Harvey) -119 over Chicago Cubs(Lester)(Win 4-2)
NEW YORK METS(Harvey) -1.5(+195) over Chicago Cubs(Lester)--------"Webby............free-way.......Block to da 'burbs, man..........if you nice you nice..............end of story........
you see I'm reppin' for da burbs till I'm murdering verses.....with Conn-ec-ticut inserted in ink on my epidermis...........written in my skin layer wit rhymin I been great and writing lyrics on piece of paper since the 6th grade....with my CD disc player playing loud up in the sony phones..........with a style of da flowin that I call my own.........CT's what I call my home and I'm never leaving you....."(Win 4-2........Travis d'Arnaud 2-4, HR.........Granderson 2RBI...........Juan Lagares 2-3)

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES -7 over Michigan State Spartans-----Oregon,  a team MSU beat,  has since proven to be beatable and.........not that good.   Whereas Utah,  a team that beat Michigan,  has proven to be pretty good.   Even if you think Michigan-Michigan State games tend to be "close",  you have to recognize the demonstrated strength of Michigan's defense and the fact that Michigan has 2 years of Revenge motivation here playing at home.  Is MSU's offense significantly better than one of these teams Michigan shut out?   I don't know,  but they only beat Purdue by 3 points.  Indeed,  MSU hasn't covered any games yet.(Lose 27-23..........Connor Cook threw 46% at QB for MSU and they won the game outright!???   Can you believe that?  
http://btn.com/2015/10/17/video-michigan-lb-joe-bolden-ejected-for-targeting/
(Michigan senior captain Joe Bolden was ejected for targeting during Saturday’s game at Michigan State. )
    A clear spearing----helmet-to-helmet----targeting of Cook while Cook is down,  clearly tackled and not moving.   The perpetrator,  Joe Bolden,  was ejected and incited the crowd to celebrate his violence as he left the field.   And people wonder why these things happen.............
    Connor Cook got helmet-speared by Bolden!   
             And,  I guess,...............the Michigan fans like it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home