Friday, January 25, 2013

DALLAS MAVERICKS -2 over Spurs-----With the Omaha Mavericks and UT Arlington Mavericks both winning yesterday.......both on the road as underdogs of at least 7 points........that seems pretty significant and.......Dallas has the home revenge here(altho home teams have been doing TERRIBLE for me).(Lose 113-107..........How fucking convenient.........that CNN is playing Tony(Anthony) Robbins during the time of this game.............a game where I am going against San ANTONIO.   TWX, Warner Brothers, CNN...........I am fucking SICK of those INGRATE motherfuckers.   Why don't you send that fugitive from Justice, Piers Morgan,  BACK to face the fucking hacking charges?  Huh?   I'm so fucking sick of this shit.   THEY KNOW I MADE THEM 8 BILLION DOLLARS BY CREATING HARRY POTTTER!   Jeff Bewkes HAS to know that by now and the bitch hasn't paid me shit.   Fuck that bitch.   I want TWX fucking murdered.   MURDERED.   Fucking pieces of cock-sucking shit.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home