Monday, January 09, 2012

ALABAMA -2.5 over Lsu-----Ala has the revenge(terrible day for revenge on Saturday but.....I'm a revenge player so....) and they missed 4 FG'S in the first meeting!!!! Alabama outgained 'em by about 60 yards. I doubt the stars will be quite so 'fortunately aligned' for Lsu this time. #7 Tyrann Matthieu might want to prove himself worthy of the Heisman he didn't win but.......#7 lost on Roethlisberger yesterday along with Matt Ryan's loss.......and Matthew Stafford's loss with the lions the day before. Oh, yeah....I drew 'Big Poppa' in the 2 slot on my Ipod just now. Ummm Biggie Smalls.......would that be Wallace? Wallace. am I mistaken in thinking that's a governor or politician associated with Alabama? Ok, I think it is. Then Roll Tide.(Win 21-0......290-yard outgaining by Alabama; I'd say they redeemed the revenge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home