Monday, January 03, 2022

CLEVELAND BROWNS +3 over Pittsburgh Steelers------Mayfield did throw 4 interceptions last game,  but even with that,  the Browns came within 2 points of the Packers.   Roethlisberger is old and doesn't move too well.  Although the Steelers are at home,  they have a WR named McCloud.....after what appeared to be a mass shooting(of some women) by Lyndon McLeod in Colorado which wasn't taken well by Michigan,  who has 2 QBs with "Mc" in their names.   The fact that Michigan lost when they weren't supposed to do that was a profound devastation for me,  considering my symbolic likenesses to the team,  cost me a shitload of money and...........was probably instigated by a woman.   Now, I'd never heard of this guy McLeod and didn't know of his book, which does seem good,  with exceptional vocabulary.   I don't think McLeod is really gonna go away,  but his effect on football has manifested in a specific way.   I still don't trust this pick,  or any of my picks,  because I've been hated on by God.   Browns do have the Revenge.(Lose 26-14.........Mayfield throws 2 INTs and below 50%.  He's a bust.  4 years in the league.......and he still sucks.  He rushed twice.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home