Friday, December 31, 2021

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES +7.5 over Georgia Bulldogs(Lose 34-11)

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES +260 over Georgia Bulldogs-----Some have said that the SEC is the best conference.  Uh,  not in bowls this year,  but people often compare teams based on conferences.  The Big Ten is 5-1 in bowls.  Yes,  Georgia beat Tennessee,  but so did Purdue.  So now you have Michigan,  the winner of the Big Ten conference, and they are getting all these points and juice against a team that can't even beat Alabama.  Ok,  Georgia beat Clemson 10-3,  but that just shows their offense can be stopped.(Lose 34-11.........Michigan won the 2nd half!   But actually, No.  This is so utterly negative that this island Earth will not outrun its terror,  gloom and plague.   Michigan looked small and weak.  I'd not noticed that "look" before.  Georgia did have an 'Edwards' at RB.....and,  I see now,  a 'Robert' Beal on defense;  such would beat Michigan's 'Edwards' and Brad Robbins at punter in representing me, nominally.  But not by much.   Nakobe Dean was also on defense for Georgia,  which reprises Kobe Bryant's role as a Michigan-killer,  as he beat them in basketball with UCLA after MSNBC decided to stop helping us.  And, yes,  that was this year actually.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tN5blti8u4&t=183s   These people don't care about me.  Right off the bat:  Georgia's my best bet......Georgia's kind of cheap at -7.5......   And......they get nearly 50,000 views,  so why not listen to them and not me?  (I'll work tirelessly to bring their picks down).   Did you know they were entertaining the prospect of taking Maryland MONEYLINE against Michigan?   Yeah,  and Michigan is favored by 15 points in that game.  That was when I took up the project of fixing Michigan games,  although a "fix" at -15 is like 'overkill',  I did it.  Because Michigan had a chance to get here,  to the playoff.  I fixed the Ohio State game with everything I had.  And it worked so well there was a school shooting at Oxford,  which helped, numerically,  in the Iowa game.   Yes,  Cade McNamara is no taller than the sorry bust Baker Mayfield.  BUT BENNETT is shorter!   So you can see this game was fixed against me:  Georgia +3 TO and +190 yds.   I tried to resist Russia......because Ukraine's colors are blue and yellow.  But the Nazis definitely won,  as Georgia's colors show.   It's hard to understate how much this game will predict future history,  along with the totalitarian erasure of my identity(the media definitely got what it wanted).   A Nazi future in America is guaranteed.   I lost more than twice the size of my largest bet this year on this game.   Every spirit in the universe betrayed me, insulted me and left me in the wind.   Of course,  the Lyndon McLeod mass shooting happened.......and that was certainly a factor,  as both Michigan's QB's have 'MC' in their names.   Yeah,  he killed women........but do we know how much they stole from him?  No,  but there's a story there.  We just don't know it all yet.   Killing off Betty White just before game time was a cheap trick,  with Georgia having Zamir White.  But the conspiracy of Michigan's season had, indeed,  been fueled by more than a couple of dead bodies.   Every indicator that I look at----the 4 Michigan names,  Wilson,  Hutchings, Erick, Josh, that existed on Texas Tech when they blew out Miss State ONE DAY AFTER McLeod's mass shooting.......indicated the conspiracy was still on track when..........it wasn't.   Georgia had to kill Robbie to get this one past me.....https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-hs-quarterback-did-not-die-from-complications-after-surgery-dad-says(James Roper, Robbie Roper's father, addressed the 1,000 mourners at First Baptist Church in Woodstock, Georgia, according to USA Today. 

"And he didn’t kill himself. I want to make sure that’s clear. But even at the hospital, they couldn’t figure out what was wrong with him," he said.)    And they won't even say how they did it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home