Friday, October 16, 2020

           https://trumpvictory.com/training/ 

(VOTERS FIRE TRUMP in Electoral Massacre

         11/4/2020   Nov 4  2020   3:48 am

    Despite possible wins in Montana, Mississippi and South Carolina,   Donald Trump delivered his concession speech early Wednesday morning.

           "Despite facing an inter-racial ticket with the oldest presidential candidate of all time,  I concede that I have lost this election.  I'll just take the loss and not be a jerk about it,  although I do have the power to maintain my office through 4 years of electoral fraud litigation.

           The media was always the Sword of Damocles above my head.........dropping,  as it were,  when I stupidly listened to Jared and fired Comey.  As you remember,  I gave them free Trump Steaks during the campaign but they still turned on me.  They built a lie about me and made hundreds of millions,  which I will seek to collect by lawsuit.

            I should not have limited my extortion payments to Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels.  That was critical to my failure.   

            After doing more for African Americans than any other president,  only 3% of them voted for me.  I will never understand that.

            I caught COVID and lived.  Many of you did not.  I was hurt by Fox News' failure to link COVID to Democrat labs.  I got no support in my theory that Burisma and Hunter Biden were harboring a living bin Laden.

            I hereby pardon anyone who will be prosecuted for federal tax fraud in the next 5 years.   Anyone having legal problems linked to the Mueller witch-hunt is also pardoned.

            Although I will not be your president anymore,  I will be releasing Q ANON TV,  a new cable and internet channel.  There's a  lot of very fine people on both sides of Q ANON.")

     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home