Wednesday, December 16, 2015

CLEVELAND STATE VIKINGS +8 over Loyola-Chicago Ramblers-------I'm just gonna say that I can't believe how FUCKING TERRIBLE Cleveland State has done this year(5 straight losses and a total record of 2-7) given the player names they have.   I'll be surprised if this team continues to fail.  As far as L-Chi,  they've beaten Creighton but with the Blackhawks' loss yesterday I don't care for the place,  you know?  It's like,  go shoot some more black kids, Chicago.(Win 60-54......They won.  Guess I'm too poor to play the money-line.   Andre Yates 14pts.  Daniel Levitt 12pts.  Demonte Flannigan 10pts)

BOSTON CELTICS +2.5 over Detroit Pistons------Wow,  Lakers won last night with Nick Young.  Celtics have James Young.   Maybe Boston can play for us here.(Lose 119-116..........Linemakers are right..........Caldwell-Pope 31pts)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home