Wednesday, March 11, 2015

NORTH TEXAS MEAN GREEN -2.5 over Rice Owls-------NT has the home-off-road-loss and while Rice has the revenge,  ahhhh.............with the name on the SAE,  Oklahoma,  frat-boy Arch-Racist coming out as Parker Rice,  with N-word-exclusionist,  lynch-condoning,  traditional SAE song,   I just don't think Rice should win this game.   I think it would be bad for America.(Lose 82-54...........Wow,   I never thought it would get this bad in America with a colored President.......
    "....Trigger-man give 3-grades,  there's goin' be a hangin...
    .....Now this right here ain't fo da youth to see.....
      ............a grown-man assed-out swingin from a tree..."
http://news.yahoo.com/black-man-found-hanging-mississippi-tree-last-seen-155617734.html
   (JACKSON, Miss. (Reuters) - A black man found hanging by a bed sheet from a tree in Mississippi)
.......)
          

CREIGHTON BLUEJAYS -3.5 over DePaul Blue Demons-------DePaul failed for me last time I bet them and I've waited to get personal revenge against them which I'll go for today.  DePaul just can't beat anyone besides Seton Hall and.........Creighton seems to have James Milliken today,  following a 27-point performance by Lebron James and a 127-94 beatdown by his team.(Win 78-63)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home