Sunday, December 02, 2012

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS +4 over Carolina Panthers(Win 27-21)
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS +170 over Carolina Panthers------It's finally arrived:  With a Notre Dame QB in for the Chiefs,  this IS the BCLI Redemption Game Of The Year.   While most fans may not consider how much pressure professional players are under,  there is no doubt that Romeo Crennel will make sure every Kansas City player understands that this recent tragedy would not have happened if the Chiefs were 2-4 at home(instead of 0-6) or 3-8 overall(instead of 1-10).   This is IT.....This is The League.......these are the Big Games that every player wants to be in.......and while the Chiefs have endured 7 straight games of HORRIBLE offensive output,  its just not possible that they score less than 40 in this game----this IS 'The Last Boy Scout' for real.....and if Charles and McCluster have to pull out their jammies in mid-stride to blow away the defenders to get into the endzone to atone for their woeful lack of TDs this year,  they will DO that.  "A lot of rappers try approachin tha omen....my palms'll punish the people while I'm up at the podium....pharaoh foldin' 'em....like wash clothes again,  I'm a vote you in the flow go choke ya kin broke I leave most of them.....slow I keep my motion in----Eye on the Prize......I silence the wise with lyrics makin' sci-en-tists cry.......making the secret Society expose they purpose....makin 'em release info,  and explodin my surface......I'm takin my time to birth this---Rap Entity Earthless.....Its Show-time, there's No Time......be ready when the curtians split,  I'm hurtin' shit........too powerful for pain-killaz......on the concrete jungle we walk.........like trained Gorillaz."(Win 27-21....Brady Quinn 82.6%......Jon Baldwin TD..........#81 Tony Moeaki TD......clean game with no turnovers..........".......Double Zoloft and coffee.......A-O-T-P would exhaust B...........can't keep a gear cuz I'm blingin with F's......but I got my mind right so swing your shit to tha left...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home