Thursday, March 15, 2012

DAVIDSON +6.5 over Louisville(Lose 69-62)
DAVIDSON +255 over Louisville--------I'm gonna have to call this a BCLI Steam play as I am privy to significant information that I don't have the space to explain........ummmm, the line has already dropped from 7.5 which perhaps indicates the interest of some significant handicappers. Nic Moore was HUGE for Illinois State last night going 6 for 6 on 3ptrs and........Davidson has a Nik. Louisville has improved later in the season but Peyton Siva???? Do YOU like 'Paying your Visa'? My Visa is killing me; I had an 8.9% rate and then, when the financial crisis hit, it got raised, in complete contravention of the Terms of Service, to 13%. WTF, you know? Louisville's coach Pitino was paying his extortioness for a while, I think,......but then stopped, and made a big deal of it and had her prosecuted. In these times of Mass Moral Hazard, that's a big no-no.........and I think that hurt his team earlier in the season. Nowadays, disrespect for your extortioness is bordering on a CARDINAL SIN.(Lose 69-62..........Far too many White players on Davidson and I didn't know that. Louisville has a player named 'Justice'. Didn't know that either.)

MURRAY STATE RACERS -5.5(-115) over Colorado State------Racers have a Donte and.......considering that a Donte got bloody down in Columbus, was it?, being a hero......I'll play this.(Win 58-41)

WESTERN KENTUCKY HILLTOPPERS +26.5 over Kentucky-------WKY definitely has the +ATS as Kentucky was a joke ATS this year...........so I'll go with my ZEPHYR HILL-toppers.(Win 81-66)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home