Thursday, April 05, 2007

ANGELS(Saunders) -135 (BCLI line -170) over Oak(Gaudin)----Angels are hot and i like what I've seen of their bullpen. Despite whipping seattle 9-0 last night, I have questions about Oakland. And with them starting a relief pitcher, Gaudin.......Im going against them, daring their bullpen to prove me wrong. (Lose 4-3)

DETROIT(Verlander) -140 (BCLI line -152) over Tor(Chacin)-------I think the Tigers should hit lhp's well. Verlander, at his best, is much better than Chacin. It looks like the Tigers' problems yesterday were the work of one man, Jason Grilli. May he not pitch in this game (PPD)

ATL(James) -105 (BCLI line -124) over Philly(Eaton)------There is a big difference between James and Eaton which is not reflected in a -105 line. I respect the Phillies' offense but they havent done much yet and I would be surprised if they hit James. I would be even more surpised if Eaton DIDNT get hit. (Win 8-4)

BCLI lines (official line)

Cin--Lohse -127 (+100) (BCLI)
Wash--Bergmann -118 (+110) (The Man--Gonzalez)
SF--Morris -122 (+105) (BCLI)
CWS--Buehrle -127 (+100) (BCLI)
NYY--Pettitte -190 (-300) (BCLI--Seo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home