MINNESOTA TWINS(Ryan) -120 over Cleveland Guardians(Bibee)----Ryan Fox won the British Open yesterday. So this is a good day to play Ryan, who has walked 1 every 4 inn and thrown a .218 average. Guardians have gone 6-14 for Bibee. Twins have scored 87 more Runs and hit 18pts higher than Cleveland.(Lose 13-4...........Wow, now I'm really being attacked. Ryan shelled: 4 10 8 0 3. Can't bet this guy anymore. Doesn't do well for me. Petey Halpin 2 HRs against me. Rhys Hoskins 2 HRs against me.)
PITTSBURGH PIRATES(Ashcraft) +100 over New York Yankees(Weathers)------Pirates have scored 66 more Runs than NYY and have hit 27pts higher. They are on a 5-1 run. Ashcraft has walked fewer than 1 every 4 innings. They're clearly the better offense and have the better SP here.(Lose 8-5............embarrassing Error play where Reynolds threw the ball into the ground. I wore my Pirates hat on this day...........guy ran up to me, asking for a "smoke". I offered him smokeless tobacco and he didn't want it. He called me "Pirate". Ashcraft brutalized: 3 9 7 1 2. "Ryan" Weathers, ok. He went 4 7 5 2 5. Not enough)
COLORADO ROCKIES(Freeland) +106 over Washington Nationals(Alvarez)----------Rockies are 7-8 in July. Yes, Freeland sucks but..........Rockies have hit 4pts higher than Nationals.(Lose 7-3............Jacob Young 3-4 HR...........Freeland 6 7 4 2 4, not too bad. I'm clearly under attack. How long has this lasted?)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home