Saturday, September 18, 2021

 Carolina Panthers+3.5 over New Orleans Saints------i believe the 38-3 game was fixed.  #14 Sam darnold has my old number here and I'm giving him ae .....give him a shot to win bigee33e3 here.  Saints on road here.  Big correction.(Win 26-7........Panthers win 28-6 on first downs?  Great victory.   Car +260 yds)

FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES +4. over Wake Forest Demon Demons------Not saying I hate DEMONS,  BUT SOMETIMES THEY HAVE TO BE PUNISHED for for fucking me up.  Milton too good to write off yet, but if they lose this,I will.  Mike norvell wins here. Heal my brain, dudes and you'll be rewarded. uUS has confessed for Aug 29th and ICC will step to prosecute now after necessary but sick strike in Lakeland.   If u hadn't noticed, it's a sick world right now.(Lose 35-14.........it was McKenzie,  the unluckiest name in the world due to US genocide by drones in Afghanistan.  Totally sick.   )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home