Tuesday, August 31, 2021

MIAMI MARLINS(Cabrera) +147 over New York Mets(Williams)-----Williams just came on to the Mets;  I think he was a relief pitcher for the Cubs.   This is Cabrera's 2nd start and........I think he could be a good pitcher.  Marlins have a 'Jesus' lineup and they are 4-1 running.  Mets on a 2-4 run.(Lose 3-1.........Cabrera looked weak,  although he didn't walk anyone.)

ATLANTA BRAVES(Morton) +175 over La Dodgers(Buehler)------Braves need to get used to beating the Dodgers.  They are 18-7 for August,  which is good.   Walker Buehler is 37-11 lifetime:  that is way too good.  Somebody needs to hit him with a line drive.  His initials, WB,  associate him with Warner Brothers,  the most hated and evil movie manufacturer.........and of course they owe me more than anyone else for Harry Potter.   He's gotta lose.(Lose 3-2...........Atlanta is winning 2-1 until the 7th.  They only got 4 Hits in the game.  Luke Jackson Blows the Save.   Terrible)

TAMPA BAY RAYS(Yarbrough) -149 over Boston Red Sox(Peacock)------Yarbrough has been rocked by the Red Sox 3 times----all three times he's faced them.  So he definitely has the Triple Revenge.  Red Sox:  fading out.  They are 12-15 in August.  Peacock?  Are you kidding me?  The name symbolizes a network,  NBCUniversal,  that owes me money.(Win 8-5............Red Sox out hit Rays 10-5 and lose considerably.  Strange)

DETROIT TIGERS(Skubal) -102 over Oakland A's(Irvin)-----Skubal went to college in Seattle,  so that should be good.  Ah,  I was planning for the Tigers to have a good August and so I pour into that geographic location with the emails.   Taylor won the World Series----in Little League.  bwa.  With Robbie Grossman and Michael Fulmer,  the Tigers have disgraced my name.  I was trying to lead them into the Wild Card;  after starting the month out 7-3,  they collapsed to 12-13.   So there's no wild card for them.  I'll play them here because they have the Team Revenge vs Irvin.(Lose 9-3.........Irvin went 4 7 3 2 2...........then Tigers were shutout by A's bullpen.   They suck though;  Tigers fucking suck,  Screwball really failed for me here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home