Friday, October 04, 2019

STL CARDINALS(Flaherty) -110 over Atlanta Braves(Foltynewicz)--------Braves bullpen break down yesterday screwed me.    Fuck the Braves.   I can't deal with this shit.   Flaherty has been almost perfect.   Go against Mike.(Lose 3-0............Sick fucking failure by Cardinals.  Now you can't fucking hit.  What the fuck is that?)

MINNESOTA TWINS(Berrios) +173 over New York Yankees(Paxton)------With a core rotation of Berrios,  Odorizzi,  Kyle Gibson and Martin Perez,  the Twins won 101 games this year.   That surprises me.   But..........look at their offense:  They scored more runs than the Astros and only 4 fewer than the Yankees.   How did that happen?  Yankees spend almost twice as much on payroll than the Twins.   I feel that it has something to do with Twins 1st year manager Rocco Baldelli.   It seems my name is hidden in there.   And the Twins have a German player,  my race.   Well,  we can go against the money for +173 today.(Lose 10-4............Kyle Gibson gives up 3 ER in relief.  Berrios was ok,  only giving up 1)

WASHINGTON NATIONALS(Strasburg) +141 over La Dodgers(Kershaw)-------Kershaw is an historically bad postseason pitcher.(Win 4-2)

CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS -3.5 over Cincinnati Bearcats------Cincinnati's coach is Luke Fickell.   Maybe I'm biased,  but what Luke Jackson did to me yesterday was unforgivable on the Braves.  Fucked up.  So fuck that name and we'll go with UCF and Gabriel.(Lose 27-24............Gabriel really fucked up;  Cincinnati +3 TO.  Fuck Central Florida)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home