Wednesday, January 16, 2019

UNLV RUNNIN REBELS -5 over Air Force Falcons--------I don't know how AF beat SDST in their last game,  but they did.   UNLV is statistically the better team but they are on the road here.   I don't see AF's names doing anything special here.   UNLV has 3 Africans..........Air Force has been bombing and assassinating the shit out of Somalia........I strongly think you have to bet on the Africans here.(Lose 106-88.........UNLV was sick for me.   A horrible,  horrible team...........Ryan Swan and Chris Joyce scored for AF)

MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS -1.5 over Illinois Illini--------Illinois at home.......Minnesota is a much better team.........I don't see any reason why Illinois might win.(Lose 95-68.........What a disaster..........Ayo Dosunmu 23pts for some reason.........Giorgi Bezhanishvili a career hi of 20pts........Illinois was 50% on 3s...........What a horrible pick)

HOUSTON COUGARS pk over Smu Mustangs--------I think Houston has beaten better teams.   SMU has beaten Georgetown........(well,  they lost for me) and..........well,  SMU at home.  Don't think it will make a difference.(Win 69-58)

NEW ORLEANS PELICANS +7 over Golden State Warriors------New Orleans has the Revenge.(Push 147-140)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home