Sunday, January 13, 2019

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS -8 (-115) over Philadelphia Eagles(Lose 20-14)
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS -17.5(+225) over Philadelphia Eagles-----Most people,  I think,  know that the Chicago Bears should be in this game.   The Eagles coach called the late timeout on the field goal by Parkey.   He made it,  but he'd called time out,  so he had to kick it again.   That second kick was no good.   I consider that treacherous;  I blame the coach.   That's why I really wanna punish this Eagles team.   Besides,  look at how good these home teams are doing----Patriots crushing.  Kansas City crushed.   I hope the Saints crush.(Lose 20-14..........Saints were +170 yds and +1 TO..........and they can't even cover.   Eagles were ahead 14-0!!!!   Horrible performance by Saints)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home