Monday, August 13, 2018

TORONTO BLUE JAYS(Reid-Foley) -122 over Kansas City Royals(Keller)------Keller has had some nice wins for KC this year but............nobody but me knows what kind of a juggernaut Reid-Foley is.   This is a guy who will dominate MLB for years.   Its in his name.   (You saw how Patrick Reed won the Masters?  Right?).    Source Reader,  by R.E. Voltamor,  one of the greatest books of our current century,  was published on Amazon on December 22nd, 2017.   It was a publication that met the notice of absolutely nobody even though I've engaged it in a massive marketing campaign, which,  sadly,  the Media is suppressing.    I don't know why the Media is afraid of the Truth,  but I can take some guesses. (Lose 3-1............I cannot believe this.   Totally anomalous.   They can't hit Keller........They can't hit Keller for Reid-Foley!!!  Thats dangerous you know?  Toronto is becoming a hot-bed for terror)

Nationals(Milone) vs Cardinals(Mikolas) UNDER 8.5(-101)--------Milone has 18 innings without a walk.   But I can't go against Mikolas,  who rarely loses.   So I'll go Under.(Lose 7-6..........Sick, careless maggots)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home