Tuesday, July 31, 2018

MIAMI MARLINS(Straily) +151 over Atlanta Braves(Allard)------Allard is unknown,  Straily has been doing a pretty good job.  Braves have scored about 81 more runs than Marlins this year.(Lose 11-6...........Straily 3 11 5 1 4..............?   Guy only sucks when I bet on him?   This is disgusting.)

NEW YORK METS(Matz) +165 over Washington Nationals(Roark)-----pitchers seem equal, if not Matz being better and..........Nationals have scored 53 more runs than Mets.   Price is big.(Lose 25-4.........Worst loss in Met's 57-year history.   Matz threw straight to the sweet spot of the bats,   failed to complete an inning.   This means something..........but I'm not sure what.)

MINNESOTA TWINS(Gibson) +140 over Cleveland Indians(Bauer)---------Its hard to go against Bauer this season,  but I think I've got this.(Lose 6-2.........
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/30/us/minneapolis-police-thurman-blevins.html
(July 30, 2018

Minneapolis police officers will not face criminal charges in the fatal shooting of an armed man who yelled “Please don’t shoot me” last month as he ran through an alley, prosecutors said Monday.


Body camera footage of the shooting, made public by the mayor of Minneapolis on Sunday night, showed a chaotic foot chase through a neighborhood that ended with the man, Thurman Blevins, fatally wounded.)
          I TOLD you.............I told you.    And now we have to go to work on this racist state.)

COLORADO ROCKIES(Gray) +107 over Stl Cardinals(Flaherty)----Terrible result put on me yesterday when Matt Carpenter hit the 2-run single vs Rockies.   I'll give this team another chance.  Flaherty is good,  but will he pitch more than 5 innings?(Win 6-3)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home