Tuesday, August 22, 2017

SAN DIEGO PADRES(Richard) +170 over St Louis Cardinals(Lynn)------Horrible year for Richard.  But.......he is coming off a CGSHO against............the Phillies.   Maybe he's gonna start doing better.(Win 12-4...........Solarte goes 3-5,  6RBI, HR..........Austin Hedges 2-5, HR)

OAKLAND A's(Blackburn) +151 over Baltimore Orioles(Jimenez)------------Orioles have the better offense,  not sure if they have the better starting pitcher.(Win 6-4...........Ryon Healy 2HR..........Blackburn didn't allow a hit or a walk in 61 pitches.........Bruce Maxwell 2-4)

SEATTLE MARINERS(Gonzales) -118 over Atlanta Braves(Sims)-----I know I don't like the way Sims pitches.  But should I take this..........with no known success out of Gonzales yet?  I guess I will.(Lose 4-0...........So Sims is gonna do good AGAINST me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home