Tuesday, November 25, 2014

CHICAGO BULLS +4.5 over Denver Nuggets----Bulls are on the 5th game of a road trip while Denver is coming off 4 straight wins.   But I feel............something's a little different today.   Like maybe Denver's gonna stop winning so much.(Lose 114-109........Wow,  half-point loss)

CS FULLERTON TITANS +5.5 over Usc Trojans------Usc has "Elijah"??   Nah,  I don't like that.  Nikola might be a little better but......I'll go with the Titans' lineup.(Win 53-49..........#10 Lanerryl Johnson 21pts)

SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS -2.5 over Pitt Panthers------Aztecs have Trey Kell(which I like a lot) and,  of course,  the AQ player Aqeel Quinn.   That looks a lot better than what Pitt has to offer,  I mean,  I'll go with the AQ and the Aztecs.(Win 74-57...........Trey Kell 15pts)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home