Saturday, November 22, 2014

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS -9 over Washington Redskins----While the 49ers have only won 2 games by 9 or more points(and those,  not by much more than 9),  and while I don't usually bet out of pure hate---and maybe I shouldn't hate the Redskins so much as they did win my TOMAHAWK GOY---the fact is that I do hate this team with a rare passion.  It is strange,  but I like the fact that SF has the AQ player,  Boldin,  and a Hyde-Gore running game.(Lose 17-13...........Oh, fuck:  Gore and Hyde each fumbled!   Well,  FUCK those damn losers,  you know?  I work so hard of my fucking money and............these clowns just throw it away.  Redskins were +2TO so those fumbles did make the difference.  Fuck Gore and Hyde,  man.   I'm sick of this shit.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home