Thursday, October 16, 2014

ST LOUIS CARDINALS(Wainwright) +136 over San Francisco Giants(Bumgarner)(Lose 6-3......Cardinals have a 3-2 lead in the 8th inning and lose the game and their season with Rosenthal never throwing a single pitch)
ST LOUIS CARDINALS +600 to win series over San Francisco Giants------ELVIS IS IN MISSOURI!   heh, heh, heh.   But......these are fair prices,  I think,  for Bumgarner........but I don't think the Giants have the better offense.    How.............well,  I think its 1985.   Could be?  I think this series is far from over.   I just don't see the Cardinals dropping this series with a currently running-in-theaters David Fincher movie showing repeated shots of Ben Affleck in a St Louis Cardinals t-shirt.   Do you?  Look,  its a Mastermind of a movie,  isn't it?  Isn't it good?   (you know there's no Ayn Rand movie in theaters now like there was when the Giants,  with B-rand-on C and B-rand-on Belt,  beat the Tigers in the World Series,  right?)  And you should know that I am committed to impregnating Emily Ratajkowski........if only Time Warner,  a Sports Illustrated corporation,  would deliver the female to me............I would..........if Time Warner,  having failed to pay me the $90 million it owes for profiting off my creation,  Harry Potter,  really DOES NOT want to pay me that money,  it could certainly,  I would think,  procure the female to me.(Lose 4 games to 1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home