Sunday, October 05, 2014

CINCINNATI BENGALS -3(+105) over New England Patriots------Normally,  with the Patriots having home-off-road-loss(a sizable road loss),  I could see how somebody would want to play them here on the rebound.   However,  I just don't think they can get this done.  Bengals ARE a respectable team and............NE has a U of M QB.   Ok,  well,  U of M things just aren't getting better and..........just makes me think of the Patriots' decline,  with Welker............well,  not on the team now(PED user)........Aaron Hernandez,  OUT with legal problems.   If the Bengals were a more "middling" team like the Rams or Cowboys,  I might see a Patriots bet here as viable.  But let's look at who owns this team:  Robert Kraft.   Ok,  did Robbie Gold miss an FG today that had important implications?  I think he did.  Did someone named Robert Alford have a consequential pass-interference today in the Giants game?  I don't know,  I just got up.....but I think he did.  I'm not saying I'd make a big bet on the Bengals here,  I just don't think New England is gonna have enough to cover this tonight.   Oh,  former U of M athlete Michael Phelps:  a drunk driver(still)?  Yeah,  gotta stay away from U of M players.(Lose 43-17........Bengals were OFF A BYE in this game, lose by 26...........they really suck.  Cincinnati is not a quality team.   I don't know how they beat Atlanta and Baltimore.  Patriots +3 TO)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home