Tuesday, May 28, 2013

MILWAUKEE BREWERS(Figaro) -125 over Minnesota(Diamond)(Lose 6-5)
MILWAUKEE BREWERS(Figaro) -1.5(+170) over Minnesota(Diamond)----When was the last time the Brewers ruined my life?  Ah,  5/25 when these bitches couldn't hit Locke,  even tho he's a lhp.  Give 'em another chance(but this will be the LAST chance for this fucking team) because.........Alfredo,  with Alfonso Soriano and Albert Pujols both going 3-4 yesterday.  Brewers should hit here;  they're at home vs lhp.   Twins are committed to losing on a 2-11 run and......it should stay that way.(Lose 6-5.....This is a perfect example of why conventional handicapping techniques don't work.  The Brewers should,  and have, hit lhps.  Braun was hitting .391 vs lhps up until a few days ago.   Here,  the Brewers get a lhp and they DO hit him.  In fact,  the Brewers had 13 Hits in this game while the Twins had 8.  Yet STILL.......the Brewers can't even win the fucking game.   So here I am,  down to my last dollars,  about to put a bullet in my brain(before chanting DEATH TO AMERICA, of course),  and I can't win this game to save my life because Aaron Hicks goes 2-6,  hits an HR,  makes a fence-catch robbing me of an HR and scores the winning run.  Hmmmm(and Hicks was hitting what?  Oh, he's at .161 now).   Ok,  yes;  we do need him.  Because after more than 5 years of the Jews not paying me back the money that they KNOW they fucking owe me and that they KNOW that they have,  parasitically siphoning off 10's of THOUSANDS of dollars of it from Federal and State Welfare,  Disability and Section 8 but NOT paying it to me,  its too late now:  All Jews must be eliminated.  As for Milwaukee,  we're gonna need Jeffrey Dahmer to DIP THAT CITY IN CHOCOLATE FUCKING ACID.   Fucking ACID, bitch!)

BALTIMORE ORIOLES(Gausman) -112 over Washington Nationals(Karns)------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkqKQXwiYgE&feature=player_detailpage#t=42s
("....imagine a nigga gettin BURNT like dat...........")   GOTTA play Baltimore after the city just produced that video,  which is the best video I've ever seen.  God, that's awesome.(Lose 9-3.....Blow them up again.  AGAIN!   (What?  I lost by 6 runs?  I need SIX more explosions in Baltimore---er, no,  blow up DC, too.  You know why?  When's the last time the Nationals scored fucking 9 runs in a game?  Do you know?  April 15th.   THAT WAS FUCKING 40 GAMES AGO.  So this was definitely another conspiracy against me.)

ST LOUIS(Lyons) +100 over Royals(Santana)----Santana's from San Cristobal, huh?  Well,  obviously something happened to the Royals round about May 17th,  producing a losing streak so.......Lyons has 1 good start(vs San Diego) and the Cardinals are hitting .267.(Win 4-1......Lyons throws a 7-inn 2-hitter)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home