Saturday, September 25, 2010

BOSTON COLLEGE +3.5 over Virginia Tech--------BC hasnt covered any lines yet but they have the home revenge here and are home off the bye. VT was +1TO in their 33-30 loss to Boise but the RB who got 3 TD's for them in that game(Ryan Williams) is listed as DOUBTFUL. VT was -3TO in their loss to James Madison.......as 33 point favorites.(Lose 19-0........and I KNEW Verlander had thrown an 11K complete game on Friday! Verlander.......Manakin-Sabot Virginia......Old Dominion. And I still bet against a Virginia team. Stupid. Utterly pathetic offense from the Eagles. Yeah, I'm pretty sure Cokin had Virginia Tech........thats probably why this happened. I shouldnt have been betting this game though. BC's defense seems to have done its job but, in making this stupid pick, I did not do mine.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home