Friday, September 17, 2010

NEW YORK METS(Niese) +122 over Braves(Hanson)---------Braves should be favored because Hanson is better, but Mets have had good scoring the last three days. With Jonathan Sanchez coming thru with 12 k's last night, you wanna keep playing that name. Braves a sluggish 6-9 this month.(Lose 6-4..........Braves' 6 runs all unearned off David Wright's error)

KANSAS JAYHAWKS +5.5 over Southern Miss(Lose 31-16)
KANSAS JAYHAWKS +185 over Southern Miss---------Check this out, kid: I've got 179 songs on my ipod. I shuffled when I got up YESTERDAY. Then again when I walked outside yesterday. Then again when I started walking home out of "Whole Foods". SAME SONG all three times: 'Manhattan Skyline', Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. What are the odds of that? Its amazing. Ok, that was yesterday and the Mets won at -187. What I'm saying tho is, that is too powerful of a long odds coincidence. Its just too much; I've gotta play this. (Manhattan, KS, you know?). Blue Horseshoe might LOVE Jordan Webb.(Lose 31-16........Terrible mis-read of the information; Kansas STATE is in Manhattan.........and the fact that THEY won and covered on Saturday makes me even more disgusted with myself)

REDS(Cueto) -118 over Astros(Rodriguez)--------I'll play this Johnny too.(Lose 5-3........The luck on this name is clearly done especially as John Lackey gave up 6 runs to the Blue Jays)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home