Sunday, January 10, 2010

BALTIMORE RAVENS +3.5 over Patriots(Win 33-14)
BALTIMORE RAVENS (+170) over Patriots----------Cincinnati's pathetic failure at home(to the sorry Jets) does devalue the Ravens. But I despise the Patriots and every red white and blue thing they represent; this is a battle royale against America and I want America (and Brady) punished. I want them punished and punished and punished for what they've done to us. America sucks so bad, man. How many ways.........how many ways has this country ripped me off? If Allah-bama is gonna beat me and win the championship with Marcell DAREUS taking out the guy I was betting on............why shouldnt Brady be taken out? Michigan........?..........certainly a state that's not doing me any favors in my debt-collecting jihad.(Win 33-14.....gratifying)

GREEN BAY (-140) over Arizona---------Warner is a Christian player and............I cant see him winning here with Allah-bama taking the championship. Packers finished strong.........if Warner gets put on a stretcher........Leinart.........cant trust him.(Lose 51-45..........Karlos Dansby........interesting)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home