Monday, April 06, 2009

SPARTANS +7.5 over North Carolina(Lose 89-72)
SPARTANS (+300) over North Carolina--------MSU running too good to ignore this overlay. Of course, MSU has the revenge.......but they also have the +ATS. NC has the better offense. Hansbrough, I think, can get shook. Especially in big games. Lawson runnin' bothers me a bit but look at the drift: "Pop-LAW-ski" popped the 'law' in Pittsburgh, right? Man, fuck the law. TRC, the ghost of whom I represented long ago........for a halloween costume, you gonna buck 'em down, right? Give Lawson a hardwood kiss or two. Obama's a chalky picker with a winning record.........but he crossed the line here taking a slave state up north. (Lose 89-72..........What a tragedy. 21 TO's AGAIN vs NC........Sure, Michigan's a failed state.......we know that........but they COULD have at least covered and they could have won. This SUCKS. Lawson had EIGHT STEALS. That's unnatural. He never had more than 4 in a game.........he averages 1.7 steals in a game. Some of you disembodies probably think this is funny. I THINK YOU ALL OWE ME. I cannot suffer my FUCKING LIFE continuing to get stolen from me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home