Wednesday, March 18, 2009

PORTLAND +4.5 over Pacific------Portland has the +offense and +6 days of rest. I'll take these points here and, considering the amount of open-air ANGER that is out there now(and, of course, my own personal rage that the Jews(Ann Gordon) have stiffed me(I WILL get my money) for the LAST 12 MONTHS), I dont feel a very pacific environment.(Lose 82-76.....Sam Willard 19pts....Pierre, SD. Fuck. I got beat by a South Dakotan Jew)

AUSTIN PEAY GOVERNORS +9 over Bradley--------Austin Peay has the better offense and........AiG's guy got ripped by "the Governors" today. Ha! That bitch got GOVERNED.(Win 81-74)

BAYLOR BEARS -3 over Georgetown-------GT has + 4 days of rest, Baylor has the +offense. Despite the rise in the Dow today.........its still a bear market(are they printing more money to buy those T-bills....?......cuz if they are......ahhhh, that quantitative easing is gonna kill the dollar). So I'll go with the Bears. Get thee to a gold nunnery!(Lose 74-72. Shit. Linemakers fucked me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home