SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS +12.5 over Ucla Bruins---------#14 Brown and a Ford at TE are starting. Then you have Lucas at Center. #20 Christian Washington at RB, Lucky Sutton, a Thomas. #6 on defense with Hunter. #88 Wolfer. Josiah Lucas at RB. #14 Green on defense. San Diego State is looking fit to play here. Ucla has Robell at center, #9 at QB and a 20 and a Ford. I think it's a close game.
BUFFALO BULLS +10 over FIU Panthers
BUFFALO BULLS +320 over FIU Panthers---------Florida International was -3 TO in their last game while Buffalo's QB is only 55%. However, Buffalo has #6 Chance Morrow, and the 9 and the 6 on defense, Greer and Bradley. They also have #17 Logan Goodwin on defense. Like with Missouri last night, Buffalo has an Italian Center, a 'Thomas', a Brown and Gabriel Arena. Most importantly perhaps is that they have a back up WR named Folmar, a rare but good name. FIU does have the 9 and 6 on defense, 17 on their QB and backup #14 Robert Williams. Hopefully he won't play. So while there are some problems with this bet, did you see Western last week? The MAC is good.
OKLAHOMA SOONERS -4.5 over Michigan Wolverines---------Underwood is a 4-10 ATS QB. People seem to be waiting............for Michigan to be good. But we all saw what happened last week. I'd like to see the numbers as to how Michigan doesn't cover at home. I mean, I'm not sure.........I think they're overvalued. OK does have Eddy on offense with #14 Elijah Thomas, with a Thomas and Robinson as backups on defense. And of course they have Xavier Robinson as #1 RB. In fact, Michigan has the home revenge. But I don't care.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home