Monday, September 23, 2024

WASHINGTON COMMANDERS +7.5(-115) over Cincinnati Bengals(Win 38-33)

WASHINGTON COMMANDERS +294 over Cincinnati Bengals-----Wash has #20 Martin,  #17 McClaurin and #14 Zacchaeus.  And they have a Robinson,  a solid name that appeared on the Rams,  Panthers and Giants yesterday in wins.  Bengals came within 1 point of KC,  but they lost at home to the worst team of all time:  The New England Patriots.   After yesterday,  bettors may be thinking that teams just don't go to 0-3.   Like,  on the third time,  they'll win.   But I would like to see Washington win this game.   A Heisman trophy winner at QB.   Did Burrow also win it?  Well,  bottom line:  Lose to the Patriots and you congenitally suck.(Win 38-33...............Whatchyou need?  Whatchou need, my nik-kah?   I try to told yo black ass!  McClaurin TD...............Robinson TD...............Washington -80 yds)

BUFFALO BILLS -4.5 over Jacksonville Jaguars--------As we see,  this line is coming dowDn.  Yes,  Buffalo's last win was a +3 TO gift from Miami.  It was also 11 days ago.  For many years I've been trying to get this team to win the SB.   And they've missed so many times late.   Got rid of #14 Diggs,  but they have David Edwards on the line.  They have Rapp #9........and Ed Oliver........And Hamlin #3.  So I'll still consider them a top team(#17 Allen).   Not saying Jaguars have bad names, and I'm not saying I'm betting a lot.   But Jaguars did lose to Cleveland,  who just lost to the Giants.  Now,  anyone losing to the Giants..........the team has problems.  Jaguars have Robertson-Harris and Harrison on the other side of the ball.   That name HAS been doing good.  And I know it wants to beat me.   We are trying to get rid of Kamala Harris due to inhumane pro-semitism.   I gave her a chance to throw Biden under the bus or condemn the most evil country in the world(besides the US).  And she did neither.   That's my position;  we're gonna take that name out.(Win 47-10..............Buffalo +150 yds, +2 TO..........Allen 4 TDs..........Shakir a TD............Dalton Kincaid TD............Coleman TD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home