Saturday, August 26, 2023

CINCINNATI REDS(Cruz) +105 over Arizona Diamondbacks(Davies)-----Davies is gonna try to come back here.   He's walked 1 every 2 innings this year and he's gotten rocked.   Cruz is only a 1 inning pitcher,  but Reds offense is still better,  although AZ has now won 1 more game than the Reds.(Win 8-7............WHew-HA!   Late inning action with 7 Runs scored after the 9th inning..........Crismatt takes the L after a bad Miguel Castro outing of 0.0 inn and 3 R.  Nick Martini and Tyler Stephenson 3-4)

LA ANGELS(Silseth) -120 over New York Mets(Carrasco)---------I did go to Pinball Pete's yesterday,  due to the power outage.  And the Mets have Pete Alonso.   However,  no one can plausibly bet on Carrasco this year.   Angels offense is 44 runs up on Mets and....................Chase Silseth:  he's had 6 starts.  His stats look pretty good but he's still................a 4th or 5th starter.   It's somewhat of a mystery why the Mets suck this year and............see,  I put some of those Hal Chase cards into the hand of Shantori Wilkins on the bus yesterday.   So I will say that's the name that really matters.   Wilkins remembered my former greatness,  when I still had a chance to be good at baseball...........in middle school.   Very few people in Ann Arbor remember me that way..........but yeah,  the picture on my first book is of Hal Chase,  a talented player,  but not educated or morally righteous.   I'll play him though.(Win 5-3.............Carrasco shelled out in the 1st inning.  Drury, Rengifo and Ohtani 2-5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home