Friday, July 21, 2023

CRISTO LAMPRECHT +8000 TO WIN The Open-----------He is tall,  and his swing looks a bit.......unnatural.   But he is the co-leader of this tournament........at 80-1.   So I don't care what his swing looks like,  you can deny me THRICE before the cock crows and I am still all over this.   This actually could turn out to be,  in my 27 years of experience,  the very BEST sports bet I've ever made.  I should mark this bet as in a state of "elevation" over all my other bets----which are constantly assailed and cannot be said to be "good bets" unless they win.    So yes,  this is definitely my Bet Of The Year.   Yes,  yesterday we also saw Christian Yelich go 3-4 w/ an HR and Chris Bassitt pitch his 7th 6-inning shutout.  

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/rkja115l5n(Abbot humiliated at Western Wall: 'They asked me to remove my cross' בריאות(צילום: ירון ברנר) )

          That was all AFTER Nikodemus Schnabel took this brave stand to defend his cross against a denier.(Lose..........Lamprecht shoots 79 76 74............A highly significant disgrace.  He finishes 11-over after leading the tournament after the first day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home