Tuesday, May 23, 2023

HOUSTON ASTROS(France) -123 over Milwaukee Brewers(Rea)----------I don't really like the Brewers offense,  yet their record is still decent.(Lose 6-0.............Astros suck..........Owen Miller 3-4 HR,  Brian Anderson 2-4.  Rea dominates Astros)

MIAMI HEAT -1.5 over Boston Celtics-----I think yesterday's line was probably(Celtics -4.5) the most linemaker-ignorant line to..........what is actually happening on the court.  Yes,  now the Heat are at home,  they can be favored.(Lose 116-99..........Heat win 1st half THEN Rachel Nichols----WHO HAS FUCKED HEAT PLAYER JIMMY BUTLER---- comes on CNN wearing green.  GREEN is  a Celtic color.   Heat lose 2nd half 66-43.   This is unforgivable conduct by CNN,  a network that owes me a lot of money for Harry Potter.  (DAMN CNN).   I can't believe they would do this to me(FUCK CNN).   There can be no more contact between me and CNN.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home