Sunday, November 20, 2022

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS -5.5 over La Chargers-------Respect for that Great Colorado murderer James Holmes...........is why I'm taking Patrick Mahomes here.   Chargers have the revenge---and,  at home---but so did Minnesota: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY FUCKING MONEY, MINNESOTA???!!!  Chiefs also have Orlando Brown-----home of the Pulse Nightclub;  49 killed because NBCUniversal can't seem to pay me an income stream from that Harry Potter theme park they're running----robbing me every fucking day, really.   KC also has JuJu,  and when have I not been with the Jews??   My friends,  my neighbors...........and they wanna call my emails fucking "spam".   Yes I need fucking money, bitch.  And yes I have books to sell.   But you don't buy 'em.  Little fuckers.   FUCK the damn ADL.   You should be THANKFUL Kyrie offered you $500,000.   Oh,  also,  the Chiefs have Chris Jones,  as common of a name as they come............but also the exact name of the Charlottesville murderer.   Yeah,  I used to know him.  Very nice guy.  Tall.   Delivered pizzas.   Played golf,  but couldn't celebrate his own achievements.   You know,  I think he went to St Thomas.   I used to ride with him,  you know,  when he was delivering:  "This job makes you hate people",  but he said it with a smile.   I admit I don't fully understand the Charlottesville murders.  But I've seen those names, Chandler,  Davis and Perry doing very good in sports.   Even the name Chris Jones,  I think,  I've seen on winners.  So this beatdown will be a celebration of murder and murderers.   I tell them the truth everyday:   THIS is how I created Harry Potter.   They don't wanna hear because they don't wanna pay.  Over and over and over again.   So there's fucking murder.   Ok,  well let's celebrate it then.   Let's really show everyone what justice is.   I know you're going to Colorado Springs, Anderson Cooper.   WILL YOU SAY HIS NAME????(Lose 30-27..........They won,  but not a mass murder as I was hoping for.  KC outgained by 120 yds and was +1TO.   Their defense must suck)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home