Friday, October 07, 2022

STL CARDINALS(Quintana) -110 over Philadelphia Phillies(Wheeler)--------Stl and Quintana both have the Revenge at home.(Lose 6-3..........Game was blown mysteriously by Ryan Helsley,  who walked 2 batters and then hit Alec Bohm,  though I believe he was aiming at Alex Rodriguez in the announcers box.   The "hit",  by Jean Segura,  went under the glove of Tommy Edman,  whose name we were just talking about in the form of Tom Brady,  the luckiest player in history due to me wearing the Ale' Tomba headband in 1995.  He's gonna be in trouble vs the Falcons and I've recommended that he not play in the game(Tom Brady has been asked for money repeatedly by me and has not paid).   Cardinals go 0-2 and OUT at home.........what's it all about?   Phillies manager is Rob Thompson.  Not that I knew that---Dodgers manager is Dave Roberts, and he's done a lot of winning.  Who got the win in this game?  Dave Robertson.   Robert Prager was lynched,  as I'm sure you don't know,  for being a German-American right next to St Louis in,  like,  1918.    Makes it hard for a Germanic to earn in this country.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home