Saturday, April 02, 2022

DUKE BLUE DEVILS -4.5 over North Carolina Tar Heels-----Well,  I just saw 'Morbius' and the guy's name is "Michael" Morbius.  I thought the movie had some relation to me,  as I had a high number of blood transfusions---though I never chugged a pack like he does,  in the late 1980's.  "Mike" is of course the name of Duke's coach.   I walked through Meijers and this black guy is talking on his phone:  "I don't care if you're black, white or purple...........In fact,  my neighbor is black,  so I am angry".  That's just not Love,  the name of the NC player.  Furthermore,  Duke has the Revenge.  Statistically,  the line should be 8,  so its a good deal by a few points if you like Duke.   And of course,  NC beat St Peter's,  which never should have happened,  but that it did.........and Chris "Rock" got slapped.  Now,  we see Villanova getting punished for beating Houston,  which was the team that should have won it all.  I can definitely see NC getting punished for beating St Peter's.(Lose 81-77.........AJ Griffin 1-7 FG...........Jeremy Roach 2-11 FG,  0-5 on 3s.  What I apparently forgot was that Duke is a horrible, shitty basketball team)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home