Sunday, January 23, 2022

BUFFALO BILLS +2.5(-105) over Kansas City Chiefs(Lose 42-36.......After Gabriel Davis' 4th TD the game should have been over.   There's 13 seconds left.  Buffalo has,  statistically,  the best defense in football by a significant margin in points allowed and yards allowed.   There's no way this breakdown should have happened.  Yes,  it made for a great game.  The only reason I can give as to why it happened is that KC had the home Revenge in this game.  It has a bearing on the luck.   KC will also have the home revenge vs Cincinnati,  but I think they've used up all of their luck.   The 17(Allen),  14(Diggs) and 20(Moss) were strong early in the season(The numbers represent me as I wore #14 and #20 on baseball teams;  and #17 is Edward de Vere,  the man who wrote "Shakespeare",  with his name being my middle name).   Yet Moss increasingly played less and less.  And in this game,  he didn't play at all.   When you have a luck-sequence of numbers THAT powerful,  you shouldn't tamper with it.   And the Bills did.   Still a tragedy as there seems to be an increasing demand to beat my bets)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home