Thursday, December 09, 2021

IOWA STATE CYCLONES +5 over Iowa Hawkeyes-----Iowa State is 8-0 SU at home with 3X Revenge.  Yet this line has moved from 2 to 5.  Why?   Has Iowa beaten anybody good?  Not that I'm aware.  We have Gabe Kalscheur and Tyrese Hunter.(Win 73-53.........Izaiah Brockington 29pts!  My brother!   I knew my brutha would come thru for me!)

MONMOUTH HAWKS +8.5 over St John's Red Storm---------hmmm myles foster.  St John's is not covering while Monmouth is 8-0 ATS.(Win 88-83..........Reynolds 25pts........Foster and Miller 13 each......George Papas 11pts)

MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES +4 over La Lakers----Memphis has the home Revenge but Morant is OUT for them.  Lakers are 3-1 SU coming in but they are 9-16 ATS this year.   I don't think I've ever won anything betting in Tennessee but Grizzlies are at home.(Win 108-95......Jaren Jackson 25 points.....Desmond Bane 23 points...........Tyus Jones 12pts)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home