Sunday, October 03, 2021

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS +6.5 over Tampa Bay Buccaneers(Win 19-17)

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS +227 over  Tampa Bay Buccaneers----Patriots may suck,  but their defense may be  good and they did blow out the Jets.  Brady's career has coasted on a silver carpet of luck which was largely created by me and,   of course,  like everyone else that has profited off me,  no one has paid anything back.   Brady has cloaked himself in luck with Rob Gronkowski(my name) but he won't be in this game because he was ripped up last week.   He still has Chris Godwin,  who wears my old number,  and who couldn't be called for blatant offensive pass int vs Dallas,  losing the money line bet for me.   We'll probably need a Turnover ratio win for this bet to work out,  but with the right conditions,  I believe it can happen.(Lose 19-17.........Brady 51%,  Tampa +2 TO.........as usual,  Brady gets lucky again.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home