Thursday, July 01, 2021

LA DODGERS(Gonzalez) -140 over Washington Nationals(Senzatela)----------Nathan Eovaldi wins 15-1 today and Nate Lowe hits 2 HR for Texas.   A resounding rehabilitation for that name after the Nathan Allen truck-steal and double murder in Winthrop.   Well.........LAD have Nate Jones,  a relief pitcher who probably won't pitch but still...........I still like it.  Now,  the Nationals are hot,  probably the hottest team in baseball right now,  having gone 14-3 since June 13th.  And I don't know what that's about.  They just discovered they could hit, or something.   Patrick Corbin doesn't intimidate me.   Patrick Beverley was on the losing clippers and he ended his season with violence against Chris Paul.  With the result costing me tremendous amounts of money,  I'd say it was warranted,  but I'm not sure it'll help Corbin.(Win 6-2............GW Grand Slam Max Muncy)

STL CARDINALS(Wainwright) -125 over Colorado Rockies(Senzatela)------Cards offense has underperformed all year.  Here Stl has the better pitcher.  We'll go with Adam.(Lose 5-2...........Elias Diaz 3-4,  GWHR)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home