Saturday, April 03, 2021

TAMPA BAY RAYS(Hill) -115 over Miami Marlins(Hernandez)-----With Emilio Pagan already 2-0 with HOsMER hitting over .800 for San Diego,  I see Miami's Jesus Aguilar as a liability.  TB is already 2-0...........I guess Hill can still pitch,  he's got my #14.(Lose 12-7..........Hill goes 4 5 4 2 4,  I think he's fucking done.  Chris Archer came in and took the loss, allowing 3 ER.........Cooper went 3-5 w/HR.......I don't think I like Tampa that much)

BOSTON RED SOX(Houck) -1.5(+100) over Baltimore Orioles(Harvey)(Lose 4-2..........Red Sox can't Matt Harvey.   I guess Harvey is back;  I thought he was done.  Red Sox really can't hit,  especially Devers.   These pathetic losing fucks)

ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS(Smith) +189 over San Diego Padres(Musgrove)------Yes,  Musgrove's a Sagittarius.........let's see if we can fuck him up anyways.(Lose 7-0..........Why did my iPod make me bet on this side??  Smith was horrible.   Diamondback hitters:  Josh Rojas,  Ketel Marte,  Christian Walker,  David Peralta........they suck;  they'll never hit or score.  Musgrove went 6 3 0 0 8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home