Sunday, February 21, 2021

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES -1.5 over Ohio State Buckeyes-----OSU's coach is Chris Holtmann?  Well,  it was Henry Holt Publishing that published Fire and Fury contemporaneously with the release of my book,  Source Reader.   All the hype was stolen from me and the media just..........fucking buried me in ignorance.   That book sold all the way up and my book didn't sell at all.   That's what I hate about America----the goddamned stupidity.   That's the main reason I am poor and unsuccessful:  Henry HOLT.  My book should have been a bestseller.   I gotta go against that.   And I'm the one who PUT Trump in the fucking presidency.   OSU's only lost 4 games but I've gotta play my rage.(Win 92-87...........Hunter 22,  Brown 15...........Brooks 17)

EVANSVILLE PURPLE ACES +12.5 over Drake Bulldogs-----Drake is 21-2 and 17-4 ATS.   That's pretty good.   But Evansville has the Revenge.(Lose 85-71)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home