Sunday, December 27, 2020

TENNESSEE TITANS +3 over Green Bay Packers-----These offenses have both averaged 31 points.  Green Bay has lost to Tampa, Indianapolis and Minnesota,  respectable teams.  GB is solid at 8-6 ATS.  Tennessee has beaten Buffalo by a lot but lost to Cincinnati.  The amazing face-mask pass by Ryan Fitzpatrick last night should help 'Ryan' Tannehill at QB for the Titans.  I like the fact that he is #17,  Edward de Vere's number having been the 17th earl of Oxford.  While this game is not in Tennessee,  we have to consider the Christmas bombing a credit to Tennessee.  As AT&T had come into ownership of Time Warner in the last 2 years,  they needed to take a hit to realize that they also now owned Warner Bros and,  thereby,  Harry Potter.  None of these Harry Potter profiteers have paid me and  I am trying to make people understand that I created Harry Potter,  who has made $15 billion.  So yes,  Anthony Quinn Warner is a hero.  Will you learn about any of this from the media?  No,  they are sworn to silence on the issue,  having become soft in their wealth and not really pursuing the Truth anymore.  The issue is covered in my book which you can see on this website,  Source Reader.(Lose 40-14...........all my best plays are rigged against me.  How could you SUCK like this, Tennessee?  They got outgained by 188 yds)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home