Thursday, December 10, 2020

MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS -17 over Kansas City Roos------Nah,  names on KC don't look good enough.  This one better win, though.  What happened at Northwestern was a direct personal attack on me.  Totally fucking sick. (Win 90-61........Liam Robbins 27pts............Marcus Carr 15pts)

SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS +2 over Arizona State Sun Devils-----There's one name on ASU that I would be in favor,  today,  at least temporarily,  of crushing...........and I think it might happen.  That name is Josh Christopher.  ASU also has Bobby Hurley at head coach.  One time long ago I went to a Michigan-Duke game and I almost had it.  But Hurley went crazy at the end and Duke won.   I don't think I had a bet on it but..........it was still kind of an affront to me,  as everything was yesterday at Northwestern.(Win 80-68.........Jordan Schakel 25pts)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home